pco.dimax HS4 Monochrome HS4
Highest frame rates for extremely fast events
With its advanced CMOS and electronics technology the pco.dimax HS series combines extremely high frame-rates, best light sensitivity and a real 12 bit dynamic range.
With more than 7000 fps at a resolution of 1 megapixel rapid events can be precisely imaged in super slow motion. Due to a variety of trigger and synchronization possibilities the HS cameras are suitable for challenging setups like engine research, flow analysis, material testing and further application areas.
- 2277 fps @ 4 MPix resolution (2000 x 2000 pixel)
- 7039 fps @ 1 MPix resolution (1000 x 1000 pixel)
- excellent light sensitivity
- 12 bit dynamic range
- no additional black reference calibration required
- 18 or 36 GB inbuilt image memory
- exposure time range 1.5 µs - 40 ms
- multiple trigger options
- master-drone camera synchronisation (up to 5 cameras)
- IRIG B timecode function
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, GigE/USB 2.0, Camera Link