pco.dimax HD/HD Plus Color Highspeed
Leading image quality in high definition
The pco.dimax HD series combines advanced CMOS and camera technology. High light sensitivity and best dynamic range complement each other to brilliant Full-HD images - with frame-rates of more than 2000fps.
Especially for automotive car safety tests the HD+ version with 1920 x 1440 pixels offers an aspect ratio of 4:3 to display full scale crash- or sledge testing scenarios. Both models provide a variety of trigger options and synchronization possibilities.
- 2128 fps @ Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixel)
- 1603 fps @ 2.8 MPix resolution (1920 x 1440 pixel)
- 3822 fps @ 1.0 MPix resolution (1008 x 1000 pixel)
- 12 bit dynamic range
- excellent image and color quality
- no additional black reference calibration required
- exposure time range 1.5 µs - 40 ms
- multiple trigger options
- master-drone camera synchronisation (up to 5 cameras)
- IRIG B timecode function
- image memory in camera (camRAM up to 36 GB)
- interfaces: USB 3.0, GigE/USB 2.0, HD-SDI, Camera Link