pco.dimax cs1 Color Highspeed
Peerless flexibility in high-speed imaging
The pco.dimax cs camera series has been specifically designed for harsh and demanding applications, inter alia, vehicle crash tests or microscopy experiments. Therefore, the cameras are compact, lightweight and ruggedized, allowing for being mounted in a multitude of positions (onboard, off-board).
The pco.dimax cs1 achieves frame rates of up to 3086 fps at a resolution of 1296 x 1024 pixels. Its excellent light sensitivity and outstanding image quality classify the slow motion videos for precise analysis and measurements. Multiple lens mounts (incl. electronic lens control), HD-SDI video output and the automatic image calibration feature make the cameras a versatile and powerful tool.
- 3086 fps @ 1296 x 1024 resolution
- 85 x 85 x 102.5 mm compact measurement
- 12 bit dynamic range
- 9 GB internal camera memory
- high-G ruggedized body (150G for 11 ms)
- secure trigger & sync modes
- excellent light sensitivity
- quick-change lens adapter
- automatic image calibration
- HD-SDI output
- electronic Canon lens control (optional)