MA200 Inverted Metallographic Microscope
The Eclipse MA200 is an inverted materials microscope (metallograph) with an innovative design that has been optimized for digital imaging and ergonomic efficiency. The MA200 uses integrated intelligence to automatically combine captured images with data on their observation settings for more comprehensive documentation. Additionally, its new and unique box design allows easy access to the sample on the stage and nosepiece, while making the footprint size one third of the conventional model.
- Controls - All controls are on the front of the instrument for maximum operability.
- Quick Status Check - The observation position of the objective lens and sample can be checked easily from the microscope's front panel.
- Analyzer/Polarizer Interlock Mechanism - Links the attachment/release of the analyzer/polarizer.
- Brightfield/Darkfield Auto-aperture Switching - The field stop and aperture stop automatically open when switched from brightfield to darkfield. When returning to brightfield observation,the previous field and aperture stop settings are reproduced.
- Flash Prevention Mechanism - Reflection flashes when switching objective lenses are automatically prevented.
World-class CFI60 Optical System
Nikon's world-class CFI60 optics provide clear, high-contrast brightfield images and darkfield images with three times the brightness of conventional models.
- Top optical performance in all observation methods
- Optimized for advanced digital imaging
- Provide flat and sharp images
- Lead-free optical system
- Newly developed metallurgical objectives available
- Extra low magnification objective 1x, 2.5x with excellent flatness
- Top quality high magnification objectives (50x, 100x)
Compact, Durable Design
The compact design employs internal turrets that keep dust off the illumination filters, maintaining bright uniform illumination. Also, the power supply is built-in to save space.
Improved uniformity of illumination delivers clear images, especially for digital imaging.
Wide Field of View
The MA200 features a super-wide field of view with an eyepiece diameter of 25mm. With the combination of the newly developed 1x objective lens, a sample of 25mm diameter can be observed in a single field of view.
Nikon's Camera Control Unit and NIS-Elements Imaging Software allow the user to perform everything from basic image capture to the measurement, analysis, and management of captured images.