Saphir 250 M2 Grinder / Polisher 8-10in
The Saphir 250 M2 is a manual, double-wheel grinding and polishing machine for working wheels Ø 200/250 mm featuring co- and contra-rotation of the working wheel. The shock-resistant plastic basin, powder coated Aluminium housing and high standard of technology inside the unit lend the requisites for quiet and smooth running and optimum preparation results.
Saphir 250 M Series Overview (2 min 40 sec)
Explore all the great features of the Saphir 250 M series in this short video!
Optional Manual Dosing
The external Topas M dosing unit can be used with any grinder/polisher but when tethered to the Saphir M series grinder/polishers the power to the unit will automatically be toggled on/off.
- Four 500 ml glass bottles with screw caps can hold either 3 x suspension and 1x lubricant or 4 x all-in-one suspension
- Suspension can be replenished during operation if needed
- The bottles are easily removed for cleaning
- A backflush function keeps the dosing lines clean
- Dosing intervals are manually set on the control panel
Give your cleaning a Boost
The Boost feature gives you a short burst of 750 RPM at the end of a grinding procedure to shake any excess water off your grinding discs and also powers off the grinding/polishing cycle.
200 or 250 mm diameter
30 – 600 rpm
110 V / 60 Hz, 1 Phase
220 V / 60 Hz, 1 Phase
W x H x D:
35.5 x 10.5 x 28"