Saphir 250 M1 Grinder / Polisher 8-10in
The Saphir 250 M1 is a manual, single-wheel grinding and polishing machine for working wheels Ø 200/250 mm featuring co- and contra-rotation of the working wheel. The shock-resistant plastic basin, powder coated Aluminium housing and high standard of technology inside the unit lend the requisites for quiet and smooth running and optimum preparation results.
Optional Manual Dosing
The external Topas M dosing unit can be used with any grinder/polisher but when tethered to the Saphir M series grinder/polishers the power to the unit will automatically be toggled on/off.
- Four 500 ml glass bottles with screw caps can hold either 3 x suspension and 1x lubricant or 4 x all-in-one suspension
- Suspension can be replenished during operation if needed
- The bottles are easily removed for cleaning
- A backflush function keeps the dosing lines clean
- Dosing intervals are manually set on the control panel
Give your cleaning a Boost
The Boost feature gives you a short burst of 750 RPM at the end of a grinding procedure to shake any excess water off your grinding discs and also powers off the grinding/polishing cycle.
200 or 250 mm diameter
30 – 600 rpm
110 V / 60 Hz, 1 Phase
220 V / 60 Hz, 1 Phase
W x H x D:
20 x 10.5 x 28"